What am I doing here?

~..
Excuse me if I seem a little unimpressed with this
An anti social pessimist but usually I don't mess with this
And I know you mean only the best and
Your intentions aren't to bother me
But honestly I'd rather be
Somewhere with my people we can kick it and just listen
To some music with the message (like we usually do)
And we'll discuss our big dreams
How we plan to take over the planet
So pardon my manners, I hope you'll understand
That I'll be here
Not there in the kitchen with the girl
Who's always gossiping about her friends
So tell them I'll be here
Right next to the boy who's throwing up 'cause
He can't take what's in his cup no more
 
Oh God why am I here? .. ~  
 
Lyrics by Alessia Cara "Here"


Outfit:

!EE Cymbidium Top Maitreya Lara @ Tres Chic

Jews:

LaGyo_Cassiopea Earrings & Necklace @ Tres Chic

Eyes, Lashes & Lipstick:

.euphoric ~Felisja Beauty Set~[Genus] @ Powder Pack September

Eyebrows:

[SB] *Genus* JuliaFire Small SoftArch :: @ Shiny Shabby

Nails: 

N.Kolour: Fall Leaves Nail Applier @ Dubai Event

Hair:

TRUTH Shadow

Pose:

Diversion - Up Close Poses

Kommentare